Writer's blog 2.

Hi guys. Just giving you an update on my writing. You may remember the last time when I said that I would write a new series about a French investigative journalist called Vendome. Well I have recently finished my first script in the series, titled Vendome and the Assassin. This is my first foray into crime and being a fan of the genre I thought that I should have a go myself. However I am not sure that I have done the suspense and mystery enough justice even though I think that the finished product is not bad. What I am extremely proud of is my incorporation of the French language in the script. This proves to me that I have not lost touch with the language. However I will read more French in order to keep up my knowledge and proficiency of the language. What's more I befriended a French woman earlier this year so I now have the opportunity to speak French on an almost regular basis. I will write four more scripts featuring Vendome and then I will start a spin-off blog series about the Vendome cases. More on that in one of my later blogs!



My next script that I am planning to write later this year is going to be a much longer one. This script will be written with the intent of making a film out of it. After I complete the script I will later re-write it in a screenplay format. The script is about a young man whose sister is in a coma. He is then approached by a man who leads a team. That team will travel to the astral plane to fight the evil spirits who threaten to upset the balance there. The title of the script will be The Beyond. I have always been fascinated with the idea of astral planes and travelling from our world to some sort of a spiritual realm. Therefore this first long script will be very exciting to write and I am looking forward to it. Think of the film Insidious but instead of the horror genre it will be an action adventure.

Next year I will be starting a new Time Spy series. However my time-travelling secret agent is going to be much younger and much less experienced. He will have only just joined the Timeline Protection Agency and will meet his mentor. He will then begin his first mission. I think that it would be good to write about my Time Spy protagonist again but in a different aspect. It will make me explore a brand new side to a character that I have been imagining in my head ever since I was little.

I am thinking of creating a website to showcase all the scripts that I have written so far. I will name it World Class Heroes. I was going to do it this year but with other plans it is likely to be next year. I will keep you posted on my future scripts next year.

Goodbye!

Comments

  1. Ooooh i cant wait!!!! Glad to read that you are practising your French and incorporating it into your writing. I also think a blog and website are great ideas. I feel you are coming into your own and I love being part of the journey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overcoming challenges.

Show review: Stomp.

Life reflection.