Writer's blog 3.

At last! Here is an update about my writing venture. Lately I have been taken a break from writing as I have a lot on at the moment. I am currently making preparations to move out of my house after nearly nine years. I will be getting my own flat. For further information look out for my future blog on moving homes.

I have started on a prequel script of the Timespy series. This is when my protagonist is much younger and less experienced and he has just joined the Timeline Protection Agency. I am planning on writing four more Timespy scripts after this one, making it a prequel series. In this series my protagonist will start going on a learning curve and following his mentor. He will make some serious mistakes along the way and he will even doubt himself but he will become a much better secret agent towards the end of the series.

Afterwards I will begin the long awaited sequel to Vendome. The journalist and her friends travel to Brazil where the Amazon rainforest is being polluted. They start to investigate in order to find out who is behind this. Next up I will revisit my first series, Battle of Wits and write a one-off prequel called Game of Wits. This stars Christian and Seamus, the two priests who try and convince an alcoholic professor, a disillusioned witch and a grief-stricken soldier recovering from post-traumatic stress disorder to help battle the demons.

And what about my first screenplay? The Beyond? That will have to wait, I'm afraid. Right now my priority is with comics/graphic novels which I am planning on turning my four series into. I will set up a website and will begin turning one of my series into web comics. I will do weekly updates and if they become popular then I may publish a graphic novel version. In 2009 I made an unfinished comic book adaptation of my first script. Here is a sample.



I will keep you updated of any further developments. Ciao.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Overcoming challenges.

Show review: Stomp.

Life reflection.