Writer's blog 5.

Here is the long awaited update regarding my writing plans. I am way behind schedule at the moment. I have been very busy with work and I have recently gone through a potentially career-changing restructure in my organisation. More on that in my next blog. I have been navigating through these difficult times like a lot of people and was even put off writing. By the time I regained my desire to write, my laptop was out of action due to me being unable to log on. It turned out that my hard drive had failed following six years of use. I am now saving up to get a brand new laptop with a solid state drive which is much longer lasting and more durable than a standard hard drive. The snag is, it has much less storage space, but hey, who needs a lot of it anyway!

I started writing the first of the Timespy prequels titled Timespy: Initiation where my protagonist is a novice and is slowly learning the ropes. I will then write the Vendome sequel, followed by two more Timespy prequels, a Battle of Wits prequel and an Adversaries sequel. I intend to write five Timespy prequel scripts which take place before my first five Timespy scripts and then five more which will take place after, making them 15 in all. I want to show my Timespy protagonist at different points in his career and the sequel series will be much darker and grittier with the protagonist more experienced and having a harsher outlook on life. As for Vendome, I have no plans to write any further scripts after the second one but I may revisit it in the future if I come up with a more interesting storyline. 

What about the others? Well sooner or later, I will start writing my longer scripts and I have plenty of great ideas for them with a variety of genres. I also have plans for brand new series which I will commence after I complete my other scripts. I will also aim to finish my Battle of Wits spin-off in the future. I will create my website as soon as I can save enough money to host it and make time to build it. Then and only then will I be able to showcase my previous scripts. If they are successful then I will start adapting them to comics. I like art and drawing and I am self teaching in order to fine-tune my illustrative skills. I have started using social media to introduce my followers to my writing. I have an Instagram account under Kitdan100 and I have posted videos of me reading a couple of my scripts there. I have also posted some cartoons on my Instagram page and stories.

That's all for now. Until next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overcoming challenges.

Show review: Stomp.

Life reflection.